4 + 2 = 1

4 + 2 = 1

Waiting for Our Twins

Waiting for Our Twins

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dress

Our house is covered- and I mean covered- with pictures of Adeline and Alden.  Each phase of their life is fully documented, framed and proudly displayed!  This was all warm and fuzzy until we decided to adopt older kids who more than likely, will have no baby or toddler pictures.

Deciding which pictures to eventually take down has been something I have been wrestling with.  I want Adeline and Alden to still be seen, but I also don't want Asher and Annalise to feel jilted.  It's going to be a fine line- and I'm just not that athletic.  Good thing God is in the details!

In Adeline's room there is a picture of her in THIS dress.  She is one years old.  Surrounding the picture  is a white mat where friends and family wrote words of encouragement to her.  

I am SO thrilled to have found the exact same dress for Annalise during one of my sifts through the local Goodwill!  I can't wait to take Annalise's picture in it, surround it by a white mat, and have friends and family write words of encouragement to her.

It's not much- an adorable dress, a picture, and a mat filled with words- but I can't wait to see it all together!  Something that my two daughters will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment