4 + 2 = 1

4 + 2 = 1

Waiting for Our Twins

Waiting for Our Twins

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I800A

We are no into initial territory and we couldn't be more excited!!  Initials means official documents.  Initials means oodles more paperwork.  Initials means more money.  Bottom-line- Initials means we are getting closer to bringing Asher and Annalise HOME!

Monday we received word that our Homestudy was DONE!  Yay!!  We just needed to wait for our copies to be mailed to us from Michigan.  

Friday, our copies arrived- and Al got them from the mailman!  It was all we needed to submit our I800A- a rather lengthy and pricey document where we ask the US government if we may please adopt from Lithuania.  Al has had the I800A ready to go for several week, we were just waiting for the Homestudy to mail in with it!

Friday afternoon I was at the pool with Adeline and Alden attempting to wear them out.  Al came to the pool with a folder of papers in his hand and a HUGE grin! I just knew what that meant!!  I jumped out of the pool and hurriedly dried off!  We weren't wasting any time- I signed my portion of the I800A right there at the pool and Al took them directly to the UPS store to have them mailed to Texas!!  They should arrive on Tuesday!!

Now we wait.  We wait for an email to tell us that our file has arrived.  Then we wait for an agent to contact us.  Then we wait for an appointment to have our fingerprints taken in Norfolk- which we can go early for!  Please pray that our agent isn't going on vacation, is prompt, and wants to help us get Asher and Annalise home as quickly as possible!

Once we have approval of our I800A- and are mailed our approval- another set of numbers and initials- we can submit our dossier-  where we actually apply to Lithuania for Asher and Annalise! 

We are one step closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment