4 + 2 = 1

4 + 2 = 1

Waiting for Our Twins

Waiting for Our Twins

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Everyone Needs a Little 31

31 is a great company that sells bags- all kinds of bag- purses, totes, organizing bags, laundry bags- all very cute and stylish!  I love their stuff and have a good bit of it.

Imagine how honored and excited I was when a friend, who sells 31, offered to have a party in Asher and Annalise's honor and that a portion of the proceeds would go toward THEM?!

Not everyone can come to my house, I fully understand that.  But thanks to technology, you CAN still shop and help!


Go to www.mythirtyone.com/191930 (Stephanie Hoppin's page)
Click "Place an Order"Click on "Bringing home the twins"


June 15th I will be opening our home and hosting a party- and I hope lots of people come- simply because having lots of friends over is lots of fun!  Picking out spiffy bags is fun.  Celebrating Asher and Annalise is always fun!

Please shop- pick up a new purse, order a tote for the pool or your groceries, snag a small pouch for organizing your things....  It's going to make you super stylish AND help our twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment